The World's First
- Deposit and withdraw Bitcoins to and
your Ripple account.
- A Ripple Wallet for you to keep your
keys in your computer.
- Educational material about the Ripple network.
Want to know more about ripple? Click HERE.
Here's how to start:
Download the Wallet and
create a ripple account
Create a Rippex account and
in your Ripple account.
Trade several assets: BTC, XRP, USD, EUR, CNY, JPY...
The safest way to trade
Multi-verificationTransactions are validated by the Ripple network
ControlRipple balances are stored in your computer
TransparencyTransactions are always public and auditable
PrivacyKeep your privacy even in a public network
The future of payments
Rippex was a software wallet and gateway service for the Ripple (XRP) cryptocurrency. It allowed users to store and trade XRP on their desktop computers. The Rippex gateway was also used to facilitate transactions on the Ripple network. The service was available for several years, but it was closed by the developers in 2018. The reason for the closure was not publicly announced, but it may have been due to low usage or a lack of development resources.
- Ripple (XRP) is a digital asset and a payment protocol that enables fast, low-cost international money transfers. It is built on a decentralized, open-source blockchain platform and is designed to facilitate cross-border transactions between banks and other financial institutions. Ripple is often used as a form of digital currency, but it is primarily used as a means of payment and currency exchange.
- The Ripple network is a decentralized, open-source blockchain platform that enables fast, low-cost international money transfers. It was created by Ripple Labs, a company that is focused on developing and promoting the use of the Ripple protocol for financial transactions. The Ripple network is designed to facilitate cross-border transactions between banks and other financial institutions. It uses a digital asset called XRP as a bridge currency to facilitate the exchange of different currencies. Banks and financial institutions can use the Ripple network to transact directly with each other, without the need for intermediaries like correspondent banks. This allows for faster and cheaper international money transfers, as well as increased liquidity in the foreign exchange market. The Ripple network also includes a decentralized exchange, called the XRP Ledger, which allows for the exchange of XRP and other currencies in a trustless and decentralized manner. It uses a consensus algorithm called the Ripple Protocol Consensus Algorithm (RPCA) to validate transactions and maintain the integrity of the ledger.